Mommy and Me Mother's Day Special - Copperas Cove Family Photographer

Mother's Day is right around the corner! In my experience there is nothing more precious to a mom than pictures of her children, or even better pictures of her children WITH her! If your anything like my family, it's a rare occurrence for mom (me) to be in photos because I'm usually the one taking them! Well, it's time to for us all to get in front of the camera with our kids, so, we can look back and remember here and now. I'm offering this special for Mother's Day to make that possibility a reality, you can read below for details. Don't forget, you can also purchase this special as a gift for the mom in your life, I bet that would earn some HUGE brownie points!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...