Enjoy the little things- Copperas Cove Family Photographer

I don't usually post personal blog entries...as a matter of fact, I'm not sure if I ever have. I decided to try it out, see if I like it, or better yet, if YOU like it :) Today I was inspired by enjoying the little things and tomorrow marks mine and my husband's 10 year anniversary...it also marks one month he's been home from his year long deployment. So, I'm feeling nostalgic, and really taking in all the little things that we sometimes take advantage of. Mostly, we are just happy to be a complete family again and I want to remember every minute :)

Our little things....
Daddy reading to the kids, here lately it's just been the girls because my son likes to do his own reading...he still sneaks in every once in awhile to listen though...shhhhh!
We are currently reading Where the Sidewalk Ends and they love, love, love it!

 Don't take advantage of your little things....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...